Archipelago Technology is hiring.
We are creating a new and pivotal role for a practical and hands-on technologist – someone who can interact with clients, plan and run experiments, and design, assemble and maintain prototypes of precision tools and systems.
The role will involve leadership of technological projects: it will require practical work, liaison within the company, and interaction with suppliers and clients. The role will provide an opportunity to develop technical and commercial expertise within an innovative and collegiate environment. The remuneration package will be competitive.
Our ideal employee
Our ideal employee will:
- possess strong academic qualifications in a directly relevant field, such as engineering, materials science, or physics;
- exhibit an attention to detail;
- thrive in a time-sensitive environment − working to demanding time scales and meeting deadlines;
- possess effective interpersonal communication and advanced literacy skills in English;
- possess excellent technical skills in such areas as coding and use of 3D design software.
To apply please send a covering letter (one side of A4 max.) and CV (two sides of A4 max.) to Dr Guy Newcombe(CEO): [email protected].
We recognise that our commercial partners (suppliers and associates) add value to our business.
To select partners, we use a rigorous process based on the following criteria:
- sustained record of delivery
- strong reputation within the industry
- potential for long-term commercial relationship